Monday, February 1, 2010

Professional Help

Day 29
As I begin the fifth week of Project Six Pack, I am pleased to announce that I now have a fitness consultant on board! My sister/kinesiologist extraordinaire has been giving me pointers that I think will really increase my chances of success.

Up until now, I've been developing my six pack strategy based on magazine and online articles, which are all very contradictory I might add. And while this information has proved fairly effective , advice from a real, live person (especially one I'm related to) seems a lot more trustworthy.

So I enter Week Five with more confidence than ever before and a sense of excitement, knowing that my goal may not be so outrageous as I once thought.

Also, a shout out to my naysayers - proving someone wrong is the most effective motivation you could give me.

4 comments:

  1. It's always the last part that's the hardest- except? you've got the finish line in sight!

    I believe that you'll do it and have the results you want. My question? What will you do when the 6 weeks are up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your final two weeks, I'm excited to see the results in person. Go Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only two more weeks left! You're doing so well! I BELIEVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot!! You can totally do it. I will be the fat sister again before you know it.... rats... that kinda sucks for me!

    Also, if I ever met your naysayers, I would punch their faces. So there, you've been warned, get ready for some face punching. How's that for motivation?? haha

    ReplyDelete